Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weekly news update for January 15, 2013

T.E.A.M.
{Truckers * Evangelizing * America * Ministry}
**********************************

Driver`s, for more information on this ministry scroll down to my first blog.

******************************


WEEKLY NEWS
1/15/13

My Friends,

I found out the other day that it`ll be after 28th of January before the tracts will be printed.
Still waiting for the tracts, soon as I find out there printing I’ll get the recruitment letters in the mail.
I had the TEAM tract made and designed especially for you, because it`s your ministry, I hope to have a copy of the tract here on; weekly news, next week.
May God bless you in a mighty way this week, and please pray for TEAM pray that God will use this ministry to reach America with the Gospel.  
Yours in Christ,
Bro. Jerry Alford Lk. 14:23


*****************************
 


No comments:

Post a Comment